New Every Wednesday
I am concerned about my daughter, "Julie." She is 16 and a junior in high school. She gets fair grades, doesn't get into a lot of trouble, and doesn't smoke or do drugs as far as I know. Why the concern, you ask?…continue reading
Short and Sweet
Every Friday a featured short letter and answer appear here.
Send Letters to: WriteDirectAnswers@gmail.com
Cheating In A Nutshell
A preview of Wayne & Tamara's new book about infidelity. The tentative title of the book is Cheating In A Nutshell…continue reading
Relationship Advice by Topic - Click on Your Choice
- My Future Mother-in-law
- Clinging to a Past Love
- Dating a Critical Man
- Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse
- Open Relationship?
- The Best Way to Find Love
- Why Isn't She Sorry?
- Divorce Her Cheating Husband?
- The Pain In Calling It Quits
- Regifting, or An Act of Love?
- Should He Reveal He's Gay?
- The Ex-wife's Revenge
- His Lame Excuse For Divorce
- When Not To Give a Gift
- Dating The Wrong Man
- Escaping Her Abusive Family
- Her Alcoholic Husband
- Father's New Wife
- Office Romance
- Arranged Marriage
- Love or Infatuation
- The Gift of The Magi in Real Life
- Staying For The Sake of The Kids
- Difference Between Love and Like
- Is My Spouse an Addict?
- Dating and The Male Ego
- Should I Marry Him?
- Dad Boycotts Her Wedding
- How to Change Her Sister's Life?
- Newlyweds Headed For Divorce
- Her Brother Molested Her Teen
- Family Disrespects Her Husband
- Her Cheating Broke His Heart
- Will She Ruin His Marriage?
- Married, In Love With Another
- A Woman's Nature